Steel Quality Promotion Centre
Steel Quality Promotion Centre (CPJS) is an organization whose goal is to provide high quality steel products and to promote new technical and material solutions.
CPJS activities are:
- Certification of steel products and technical supervision over the production and properties of certified products.
- Initiating and co-implementing research projects aimed at improving the quality of steel products and the safety of engineering structures.
- Supporting cooperation between research groups and industry.
- Providing information on high quality steel products.
- Organizing and co-organizing training meetings, seminars and workshops.
- Creating a bridge between users of steel products and their producers.
- Monitoring and active participation in standardization and certification activities at the level of national and European institutions.